Administrative Assistant - III (Senior)
Location: New Jersey, USA
Senior Administrative Assistant
3 days in office, 2 days from home
As the Senior Administrative Assistant you will provide nearly invisible support to Management acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the day‐to‐day workflow and prioritizing various projects, which includes scheduling, contact management, preparing materials for meetings, and participating in a wide range of special projects. The Sr. Administrative Assistant will perform, coordinate and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support. This will enable Executive Team to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s growth goals.
• Proven experience as an Sr. Administrative Assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Proficiency in English
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• High School degree; additional qualification as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
• Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Undertake the tasks of routing correspondence
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Maintain calendars, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
• Make travel arrangements
• Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
Two Companies, One Partnership.
AgileOne is proud to be responsible for placing temporary employees on assignment at Merck & Co. We are always looking for talented people who can bring their empathy, creativity, organization, and other skills to Merck. It is these unique skills that contribute to their company purpose of saving and improving lives around the world. Please join us as an AgileOne temporary employee on assignment at Merck —and start making your impact today!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
AgileOne is headquartered in Torrance, California, and is the Global External Workforce Solutions Provider for Merck & Company. Our temporary employment opportunities are perfect for highly skilled professionals who want to make an impact at a top-tier company, without committing to a long-term employment relationship! When you join one of our projects, you’ll take on exciting work with our client. Merck is a global leader, and their products are found in 79% of countries worldwide. They have approximately 68,000 employees.
While on temporary assignment at Merck, your employer of record and employee benefits are through AgileOne. At AgileOne, we invest in employee development and wellbeing. Our corporate culture rewards productivity, world-class customer service, and creative approaches to problem solving. Some of the employee benefits include:
- Weekly compensation!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) and Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Employee recognition programs
- Career development opportunities
- Life & disability coverage
Diversity & Inclusion
The ActOne Group bears the distinction of being the largest, zero-debt, certified woman/minority-owned workforce management company in the United States. AgileOne strives to offer each employee an inclusive, respectful, and engaging work environment that celebrates the wide range of talents they bring to our organization.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Giving back to the local communities is a fundamental part of AgileOne. We pay it forward by encouraging our employees and teams to lend their time and talent. We have a strong history of supporting the following causes:
- Local food banks and rescue missions
- AIDS Walk Los Angeles
- Run from Hunger
- Just in Time for Foster Youth
Diversity of talent. Diversity of thought. Diversity of background. Many experiences: ONE voice.
AgileOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer